Kadoka Area School District Technology Department
Welcome to the homepage of the Kadoka Area School District's Technology Department.
The Kadoka Area School District realizes the importance of technology in education and we do all that we can to provide our students with the best available technology. With this, the district provides PC computers for students in the following areas:
- JK-3rd Grade - 2:1 student to computer ratio
- 4th-8th Grade - 1:1 laptops at school. Students do not take computers home.
- 9th-12th Grade - 1:1 convertible laptops. Students are able to take computers home.
The district also provides
- High-speed wireless internet in all of our academic buildings.
- Microsoft 365 tools for students and staff.
- Many online EdTech programs to aid in our curriculum.
- Parent and student access to grades, schedules, attendance, food service, etc. using Infinite Campus.
It is important to prepare our students to reach their full potential in an ever-changing world, therefore the Kadoka Area School District has made it a priority for our students to have the technology tools to succeed as students and future citizens.
Kadok Area School District Technology Director - Chad Eisenbraun